Technophile constantly searching for the answers. Fascinated by pixels, anything with 4 wheels and things that blink. Am repeatedly told, "...am good with the computers."

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Supplements, oh my!

For the last couple of months I've had supplements on my mind.  I think i've hit the *plateau*.  It doesn't feel like im gaining anymore...well, i have gained...weight that is.  Spring I was steady at 194lbs.  nowadays i tip the scales at 210ish.  bf% August 2005 was at 23.6% which i beleive puts me just a little overweight (most sites say that average male bf should range 15-18%).  I've got to get another measurement this year to see where I stand.  Oh yeah, talking about supplements...

 

NxCare M.A.S.S. stack

Xyience NOX-CG3

Dymatize Xpand

Above are the 3 that I want to try out.  The M.A.S.S. stack by Nxcare are all pills while the other 2 are powders.  They all have creatine, Arginine, and some sort of Nitric Oxide stimulator.  Differences?  NxCare = pills.  Xpand and Nox are powders.  The Xyience being the most expensive (around $100+ for 2 weeks).  NxCare may be the least expensive but ya gotta take pills...i take enough pills (multi vitamin, essential oils, and Test booster).  Whatever program i go on will mean having to change up/keep close tabs on - diet, training and rest.  I imagine I'd need to up my protein intake to about 200-250 grams/day which means i've got to spend more on protein powders.

If I do get on a mass building cycle I'm confident I'll drop at least 4-6 points bf%.  We'll see.

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home