Technophile constantly searching for the answers. Fascinated by pixels, anything with 4 wheels and things that blink. Am repeatedly told, "...am good with the computers."

Monday, September 18, 2006

First post (about time...)

Welcome one and all to the greatest attraction on the INTERWEB.  hmm....um, hold on that...I *was* suppose to get this all up an runnin last Friday (see the test post ober dare?)  Yeah.  I downloaded and configured Live Writer on Friday (afternoon) and dinked around with layout over the weekend.

pls note: im lousy with the grammar, spelling, punctuation and the english...I also abbreviate OUT OF MY ASS...you have been warned!!!!1!1 (lousy=lazy, not ESL lousy....fucker).

After some time in PS, smacking, flippin and rubbin down this template...VIOLA!  Hope you likes.

 

Blog Title:

Something tells me i'm going to get the most comments on this one.  "CMYK in an RGB world"  What does that mean?  Honestly...can't even begin to tell you.  Email me...perhaps i'll have an answer by then.  CMYK is an abbreviation for cyan, magenta, yellow and black...print people know this term.  RGB stands for Red Green Blue; colors that computers, monitors, dig cams and tvs use...primary colors of light.  I use the latter.  Now what does that mean.  Guess i'm saying I'm unique, dissimilar from the world at large.  I'm the dead pixel that you discover or on your *new* 30in. LCD.  I'm...ok i'll stop.

 

Content:

Haven't really determined a format for posts and such.  Thinking it'll be done freestyle.  One thing I'll try to do is (somehow) seperate topics within a single post.  I've looked at some other blogs that 'tag' content, but am too lazy to look at their code or ask the author.  I'll just post whenever i have the time/desire...also making sure if its post worthy.   "...so today, i was like walking on the street...and cars were passing by then i almost got run over...."  NO  NONE OF THAT SHIT.  Also, i'll try to keep it clean (profanity).

I just paused for a sec, and realized how sparse the right column is.  Gonna post more links, and some tools.  Tools for me and for you.  If you guys want anything else just leave a comment.

 

Friendster:

I don't think i'll 'simul' post there cause of the bandwidth limit.  Live Writer does have the facilities to accomplish this but i don' t think its worth it.  I'm pretty much going to have to redo and apply the same shiznit there.   I think I'll just drop a link to this guy and we'll see what happens.

 

I thought the first post would be lame/anemic but to my surprise, no. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home