Technophile constantly searching for the answers. Fascinated by pixels, anything with 4 wheels and things that blink. Am repeatedly told, "...am good with the computers."

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back on the treadmill

Went for a run after work (yesterday). Been a long time since I've included any cardio into my routine. Was running every other day pre-Sun Run, but for the last couple of months (almost entire summer) just did weights. Thought I'd be huffing and puffing but it wasn't the case. Was able to do 20 mins @5 mph and another 25 mins (did 20 mins on the elliptical in between), making roughly an hour of cardio activity. Was feeling good after the session but can remember when I can do 90 mins @ 6.0 so....bittersweet.

Prior to the cardio realized the flexibility in the lower bod not like it was in the past. Back when cardio was part of the norm I was able to do my lower stretches with ease...last night I'd say I was at 75% (duration and form). Will probably take me a month to get back in the swing.

Was running in my Shox (Kinsei's were at home, wore the Nike's for work). Man do they stink. My feet don't smell, but I do remember lending my Shox to G during his visit here. Yeah, that's not likely to happen again. :) Going to was the insoles and Febreeze the heck outta dem shoes this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home