Technophile constantly searching for the answers. Fascinated by pixels, anything with 4 wheels and things that blink. Am repeatedly told, "...am good with the computers."

Friday, September 22, 2006

Tired

All this week i've been coming into work early (anywhere from 7am-8am).  It's cause bbgirl's store is changing over.  What's frustrating is all attempts to leave early have been thwarted, hopefully not today.  Started the day off with a quad grande 3/4 Americano, I've made some tea, and have got a xlrg dbl-dbl on my desk.  drowsy i am!!!

I've got 2 loads of laundry waiting for me at home, have to put some gym time in today (was too tired to go last night)....and have got to wake up early tomorrow.  Time has forsaken me. 

Have got a big day tomorrow since its P's stag.  Paintball, karts, dinner and strippers (in that order) await.  I'll be liq free since i'm the DD.

...tired...

tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home